When power goes out, your CPAP stays ON!
While receiving your therapy, the battery stays fully charged.
But when there is an outage, the battery automatically switches ON.
Your CPAP or BiPAP therapy continues without any power interruption.
On average, battery runs Auto CPAPs 10 to 14 hours
(average pressure 4-15cmH20, standard tube & passover humidifier)
On average, battery runs BiPAPs 7 to 9 hours
(average pressure 10/15cmH20, standard tube & passover humidifier)
- Travel CPAPs typically get 50% more battery life
- Heated humidification can reduce battery life by 50%
- Plug one battery into another to double the battery life
- Maximize battery life by turning OFF your heated tube and heated humidifier and check for mask leaks.
159 Watt, 110 Volt UPS and Rechargeable CPAP Battery
· Works with the most popular models of CPAP & BiPAP
· Does not require additional adapters or connectors
· Power a CPAP and USB device at the same time
· Pure Sine Wave Technology adds battery life
· Meets TSA & FAA requirements for air travel
· Color Display & Power Percentage Indicator
· Can power laptops and other electronics
· Fast Charging USB (Output 5V/3.0 A)
· Includes a thin, universal wall cord
· Includes a soft, durable travel bag
· AC Discharge Output: 110V/60Hz
· 1 year warranty
Battery Capacity: 159 Wh/14.4Ah
AC Input: 100-240V/50-60Hz
DC Input: 12-19V, 2-3.2A
AC Output: 110V/60Hz
USB DC Output: 5V, 3.0A
Rated/Peak Power Output: 100W/145W
Battery Recharging Time: Approx. 4 to 5 Hours
Operating Temperature: 40°F and 105°F
Weight: 2lbs, 14ozs.
Dimensions: 5-3/8” x 9” x 1.5”